Welcome to CurvyGirls, angelaz2486!

Curvy Girls Forum allows girls impacted by scoliosis from all around the world to share their common experiences, give and get advise, while feeling connected.
Izobel000

Welcome to CurvyGirls, angelaz2486!

Post by Izobel000 »

Please join me in welcoming our newest forum member, angelaz2486 to the forum!

We are so so happy to have you here, and let us know if you ever need anything.

I'm Izobel, I'm 13 years old and I love to hang out with friends, read, write, and draw. I'm currently wearing my second Boston Brace 3D, with curves around 36 and 19 degrees.

We've got your back!
izobel
2nd Boston brace
curves ~ 19 and 36
"stay afraid, but do it anyway."
Zeeta the dog

Re: Welcome to CurvyGirls, angelaz2486!

Post by Zeeta the dog »

Welcome angelaz2486!!!

I'm Zeeta and I LOVE dogs! I also like to read, write, and draw things. I recently got my daytime boston brace and I have a nighttime charleston brace.. I have a lumbar curve in between 27* and 35*.
👋 Zeeta ❤️😘
~~~
In between 27-35° Lumbar C curve
Charleston night brace
12 years old

Abby18

Post by Abby18 »

Welcome!! We're so glad to have you!

I'm Abby, I'm 11 years old and I'm on my first Boston brace which I have had for a little over 3 months. I have a 45 degree C curve as of February. I love to paint, bake, draw, read, write, I LOVE dogs, being outdoors, and I love being helpful!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you! And like Izobel said, let us know if you EVER need anything, and we've got your back! 😉
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
angelaz2486

Post by angelaz2486 »

Hello everyone, thanks for the quick replies :D! I actually have had spinal fusion surgery (my curve was about 51 degrees before the operation) and am looking for new friends and people to bond with! Hopefully we can talk more and if anyone has questions about surgery, I can share my experiences.
Slimequeen08

Post by Slimequeen08 »

angelaz2486 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:17 pm Hello everyone, thanks for the quick replies :D! I actually have had spinal fusion surgery (my curve was about 51 degrees before the operation) and am looking for new friends and people to bond with! Hopefully we can talk more and if anyone has questions about surgery, I can share my experiences.
Hii! I just had a spinal Fusion 9 days ago!! It's nice to meet you! I'm Anna I'm 12 years old. And I LOVE slime. My degrees was at 58
Anna-12
Zeeta the dog

Post by Zeeta the dog »

angelaz2486 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:17 pm Hello everyone, thanks for the quick replies :D! I actually have had spinal fusion surgery (my curve was about 51 degrees before the operation) and am looking for new friends and people to bond with! Hopefully we can talk more and if anyone has questions about surgery, I can share my experiences.
Wow! I hope your surgery went very nicely! And if you're looking for new friends, here's definitely the place to go! :) I only joined around 2 months and a week ago, and I've made tons of friendships that I can always rely on!
👋 Zeeta ❤️😘
~~~
In between 27-35° Lumbar C curve
Charleston night brace
12 years old

Izobel000

Post by Izobel000 »

Hey! I hope your surgery went well! I agree with Zeeta - if you need people to talk to, you are in the right place! :)
izobel
2nd Boston brace
curves ~ 19 and 36
"stay afraid, but do it anyway."
Abby18

Post by Abby18 »

Hey, I hope everything went well with your surgery! We're here if you ever need to talk, or if you just want to chat! :)
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
Zoe

Post by Zoe »

Similarly, I hope everything went as plan with your surgery, and same to Anna! We’re so happy to have you here! I have a brace and am having surgery in July, it would mean a lot to me if you could share a little about your recovery process from surgery.
Slimequeen08

Post by Slimequeen08 »

Zoe wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:06 pm Similarly, I hope everything went as plan with your surgery, and same to Anna! We’re so happy to have you here! I have a brace and am having surgery in July, it would mean a lot to me if you could share a little about your recovery process from surgery.
Hey girlie. I know this wasn't exactly right at me, but I'm happy to share my surgery experience. And I'll be happy to answer any questions you have!
Anna-12