Welcome to Curvy Girls, ainsley789!!

Curvy Girls Forum allows girls impacted by scoliosis from all around the world to share their common experiences, give and get advise, while feeling connected.
Abby18

Welcome to Curvy Girls, ainsley789!!

Post by Abby18 »

Please join me in welcoming our newest Curvy Girls forum member, ainsley789 to the forum! We're so glad to have you!

I'm Abby, I'm 11 years old and I'm on my first Boston brace- which I've had for almost 5 months. I have a 43 degree C curve. I love to paint, bake, draw, read, write, I love dogs, and being outdoors. And I love being helpful!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you! Let us know if you ever need anything, we're here for you, and we've got your back! 😉

-Abby and the rest of the Curvy Girls
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
Izobel000

Re: Welcome to Curvy Girls, ainsley789!!

Post by Izobel000 »

welcome to curvy girls! let us know if you ever need anything.

i'm izobel, i'm 13 years old and i love to read, write, draw, and hang out with friends. i'm currently wearing a boston back brace with 36 and 19 degree curves. :)

we've got your back!
izobel
2nd Boston brace
curves ~ 19 and 36
"stay afraid, but do it anyway."
Oliviaosis

Post by Oliviaosis »

Hello! Welcome to CG! We are so happy to have you! I’m Olivia, I’m 11 years old, and love basketball, and fashion! I am on my second Boston Brace.
Olivia
S Curve
19 and 23 degrees
Boston Brace
ainsley789

Post by ainsley789 »

Thanks for welcoming me! Since you told me about yourselves, I'll tell you a bit about me- I really like to read, bake, paint, horseback ride, and spend time with my friends, I got my first rigo cheneau brace a week ago (like I mentioned in another post), and I'm 11 years old. Nice to meet you all!
Izobel000

Post by Izobel000 »

ainsley789 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:06 am Thanks for welcoming me! Since you told me about yourselves, I'll tell you a bit about me- I really like to read, bake, paint, horseback ride, and spend time with my friends, I got my first rigo cheneau brace a week ago (like I mentioned in another post), and I'm 11 years old. Nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you! I love to ride horses as well. :)
izobel
2nd Boston brace
curves ~ 19 and 36
"stay afraid, but do it anyway."
Abby18

Post by Abby18 »

ainsley789 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:06 am Thanks for welcoming me! Since you told me about yourselves, I'll tell you a bit about me- I really like to read, bake, paint, horseback ride, and spend time with my friends, I got my first rigo cheneau brace a week ago (like I mentioned in another post), and I'm 11 years old. Nice to meet you all!
😁Well, nice to meet you! I'm 11 too. :) I also LOVE to bake and paint! And I also really like reading too!
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
Zeeta the dog

Post by Zeeta the dog »

Hi!!! Welcome!! I'm Zeeta. I'm 12 years old and I've had a brace for nearly 4 months, since late February. I'm going into 7th grade next school year! I LOVE dogs and puppies, drawing, art, and I'm always reading! I also like writing stories, though. I have a nighttime brace which is a Charleston brace, an during the daytime I have a small Boston brace for back support. My C curve is Lumbar and is in between 27* and 35*.
👋 Zeeta ❤️😘
~~~
In between 27-35° Lumbar C curve
Charleston night brace
12 years old

Slimequeen08

Post by Slimequeen08 »

Hi!!! It's so nice to meet you!
I'm Anna. I'm 12 years old.
I'm DEFINITELY a slime Queen 🥗🍧🍮!
I just had a spinal Fusion surgery 1 month ago.
But I wore a brace for 4 years before.
Some things I love to do: painting, doing clay, babysitting, etc. Can't wait to get to know you better!
Anna-12