Welcome XixiS

Curvy Girls Forum allows girls impacted by scoliosis from all around the world to share their common experiences, give and get advise, while feeling connected.
Slimequeen08

Welcome XixiS

Post by Slimequeen08 »

Please welcome our newest member, XixiS!
Welcome! I'm Anna. 12 years old! And I braced for 4 years! And just had a spinal fusion. And I love slime 🍮🍧🥗!
Anna-12
Slimequeen08

Re: Welcome XixiS

Post by Slimequeen08 »

We've got your back! Let me know if you need ANYTHING. I'm here for you!!
Anna-12
XixiS

Post by XixiS »

Hi Anna! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. Same here, tell me if you need anything. I am still currently in-brace. I wish you a speedy recovery! Btw, I like slime too!!
Slimequeen08

Post by Slimequeen08 »

XixiS wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:17 pm Hi Anna! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. Same here, tell me if you need anything. I am still currently in-brace. I wish you a speedy recovery! Btw, I like slime too!!
Hi! Of course! And thank you!
THAT'S SO COOL YOU LOVE SLIME TOO!!
Anna-12
Abby18

Post by Abby18 »

Welcome XixiS! So happy to have you!

I'm Abby, I'm 11 years old. I'm on my first Boston Brace and I've had it for a little over 4 months. I have a 43 degree C curve. I love to read, write, bake, paint, draw, be outdoors, and hangout out with friends/family, and help and engage with others. And I LOVE dogs!!

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! Like Anna said, we're here for you, and we've got your back! 😉
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
Izobel000

Post by Izobel000 »

welcome!

we are so so happy to have you :)

I'm izobel, I'm 13 years old and I love reading, writing, hanging out with friends, and art! I'm currently wearing my second Boston brace with curves around 19 and 36.

we got your back!
izobel
2nd Boston brace
curves ~ 19 and 36
"stay afraid, but do it anyway."
XixiS

Post by XixiS »

Hello Abby and Izobel! It's an honor to be able to join CG! I'm 14, and I like reading, writing, and art. My curves are around 27 and 34 degrees, and I have been wearing a brace for about 2 years now. I like cats better tho :p

I would love to get to know all of you better!

Let me know if you need anything, I'm here for you guys too!
Slimequeen08

Post by Slimequeen08 »

XixiS wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:43 am Hello Abby and Izobel! It's an honor to be able to join CG! I'm 14, and I like reading, writing, and art. My curves are around 27 and 34 degrees, and I have been wearing a brace for about 2 years now. I like cats better tho :p

Your so sweet!! Thank you!! I'm so excited to get to know you!
Anna-12
Abby18

Post by Abby18 »

XixiS wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:43 am Hello Abby and Izobel! It's an honor to be able to join CG! I'm 14, and I like reading, writing, and art. My curves are around 27 and 34 degrees, and I have been wearing a brace for about 2 years now. I like cats better tho :p

Hey! It's an honor to have you! You'll love it here. And that's so sweet, I'm glad we're all here for each other :)
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
Slimequeen08

Post by Slimequeen08 »

Btw, XixiS, you can join any chats you want!
Just to let you know, you can talk anywhere!
Anna-12