Welcome to Curvy Girls, Miab2021!!

Curvy Girls Forum allows girls impacted by scoliosis from all around the world to share their common experiences, give and get advise, while feeling connected.
Abby18

Welcome to Curvy Girls, Miab2021!!

Post by Abby18 »

Please join me in welcoming our newest Curvy Girls forum member, Miab2021 to the forum!

I'm Abby, I'm 11 years old and I'm on my first Boston brace which I've had for almost 4 and a half months. I have a 43 degree C curve. I love to paint, draw, bake, read, write, I LOVE LOVE LOVE dogs, hanging out with friends/family, and being outdoors. And I love being helpful!

So let us know if you ever need anything, don't hesitate! We are very glad to have you, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you. We're here for you and we've got your back! 😉

-Abby and the rest of the Curvy Girls
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
Slimequeen08

Re: Welcome to Curvy Girls, Miab2021!!

Post by Slimequeen08 »

Hey!! I feel like we do the same welcome every time, so I'm going to do something different.
Hi!!! I'm Anna. It's cool to meet you! It's amazing to have someone different join almost every day!
Miab2021, you are going to a special member of curvy girls. That's why I'm so excited to have you here. Curvy girls is a place where your supposed to feel like you belong, when you have scoliosis. We never really take the time to thank leah. For such an amazing idea. It's inspiring. Hope that I can be a leader of curvy girls iowa one day!! I would also like to ask you a question- what is the main reason you joined curvy girls scoliosis.
By the way, I'm 12, and LOVEE CATS. And slime.
You are going to lovee it here
Anna-12
Izobel000

Post by Izobel000 »

welcome!
izobel
2nd Boston brace
curves ~ 19 and 36
"stay afraid, but do it anyway."
Oliviaosis

Post by Oliviaosis »

Welcome! I’m Olivia, I’m 11 years old, I love basketball, fashion and helping others!
Olivia
S Curve
19 and 23 degrees
Boston Brace