welcome to curvygirls, CurvyDancer!

Curvy Girls Forum allows girls impacted by scoliosis from all around the world to share their common experiences, give and get advise, while feeling connected.
Izobel000

welcome to curvygirls, CurvyDancer!

Post by Izobel000 »

please join me in welcoming another new member, CurvyDancer to the forum!

we are so so happy to have you, and are all looking forward to getting to know you more.

i'm izobel, i'm 13 years old and i love to read, write, dance and paint.

we've got your back!
izobel
2nd Boston brace
curves ~ 19 and 36
"stay afraid, but do it anyway."
Slimequeen08

Re: welcome to curvygirls, CurvyDancer!

Post by Slimequeen08 »

Welcome! I'm Anna, I'm 12 years old, and I'm a junk food kinda girl! And I love slime 🥗🍧🍮! My curve degrees is at 16 to 15. Recently I had a spinal fusion in May. Have fun!!
Anna-12
Oliviaosis

Post by Oliviaosis »

Welcome! I’m Olivia, I’m 11. I have a Boston brace, I love basketball and fashion!
Olivia
S Curve
19 and 23 degrees
Boston Brace
Zeeta the dog

Post by Zeeta the dog »

Welcome!!!!
👋 Zeeta ❤️😘
~~~
In between 27-35° Lumbar C curve
Charleston night brace
12 years old

Abby18

Post by Abby18 »

Welcome!!! I'm happy to have you!
I'm Abby, I'm 11 and I've had my Boston brace for a little less than 5 and a half months. I have a 43 degree C curve. I LOVE dogs, hanging out with friends and family, painting, baking, and reading. We've got your back! ;)
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
CurvyDancer

Post by CurvyDancer »

Thank you for welcoming me to curvy girls. I am moving up to 16-18 hours a day! I am 8 years old and my name is Tannella. I got my brace 5 days ago and I am up to wearing it 4 hours a day and I have met my first goal. I am glad that I can join curvy girls!

Tannella
Abby18

Post by Abby18 »

Hi Tanella, nice to meet you! Wearing your brace will definitely get easier, Let us know if you ever need anything, we have plenty of advice. Great job reaching your first goal! Looking forward to getting to know you more!
Abby
11 years old
45 degree curve
Boston Brace
Izobel000

Post by Izobel000 »

CurvyDancer wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:45 pm Thank you for welcoming me to curvy girls. I am moving up to 16-18 hours a day! I am 8 years old and my name is Tannella. I got my brace 5 days ago and I am up to wearing it 4 hours a day and I have met my first goal. I am glad that I can join curvy girls!

Tannella
of course! we are so happy to have you here. let us know if you ever need anything ❤
izobel
2nd Boston brace
curves ~ 19 and 36
"stay afraid, but do it anyway."
Slimequeen08

Post by Slimequeen08 »

CurvyDancer wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:45 pm Thank you for welcoming me to curvy girls. I am moving up to 16-18 hours a day! I am 8 years old and my name is Tannella. I got my brace 5 days ago and I am up to wearing it 4 hours a day and I have met my first goal. I am glad that I can join curvy girls!

Tannella

Hi, Tannella!
It's so nice to meet you!
I'm Anna. We are all here for you! I also started wearing a brace when I was about 8-9 I'm happy to get to know you! 🧡💛💚💙💜 -Anna
Anna-12
Oliviaosis

Post by Oliviaosis »

Tannella
That’s great that you met your first goal, it will be hard wearing your brace for longer, I also have to wear my brace for 18 hours, if you have any questions about clothes that work over, undershirts, etc, feel free to ask, we are here for you. We got your back!

P.S
Your name is very pretty! And I also love your username!
Olivia
S Curve
19 and 23 degrees
Boston Brace